Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I don't think anyone's gonna see this but

there are posters around the school at the lifts going:

if you need a change in mindset or a friendly ear to talk to...
counselling is open from _____ to _____ everyday

so i thought.

if you're Down, Depressed, Dissatisfied with life, Disillusioned... you'll go into the lift to go to the counsellor's office (she's the dean I think)

then the lift doors closed on me when I was walking into the lift

then I thought.

then if you go into the lift and the Doors close you'll then become Dismembered, Disfigured, above all, Dead and Deceased.

how sad.

3 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

No lah, the lifts have some sensor thing that prevents you from being squashed by the doors.

3:40 pm  
Blogger cherie~ said...

it hit me! humph.

12:08 am  
Blogger winterain said...

heh, you're too skinny =p

12:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home