Wednesday, July 13, 2005

leave thy vain bibble-babble!

i think this is my first post here, unless i have turned stupid and amnesiac, which would be about time anyway.

anyway, i have made a name for myself in RJ! be proud of me! they're even paying me to photostat the paper! well, not really since i refused but the thought is there. also i ponned pe today to look up snow patrol lyrics, go me. ^_^v Actually I want to ask if anyone guessed it was me. If people like Heidi and Kim, who were in the same lecture, did not I will be terribly disappointed :O Also, my form/chem teacher called me up during Chem lab yesterday because of it and implied that she thinks I am insane and have Serious Emotional Issues, and said concernedly that I could talk to her anytime I had problems. yeah, you know mrs chua, the only Serious Emotional Issue I have is, WHY STUPID RJ NEVER GIVE ME ANY GOOD TEACHERS?! they took away my cool handwriting-analysis GP teacher and gave me an unabashedly elitist ex-rj humans.the man keeps twisting our words, we spend class time listening to him talk. he hates t.s. eliot and loves john donne. i wish he would go back to his favourite humans air con classrooms and let my cool GP teacher come back. i am BITTER can you tell. never mind.

6 Comments:

Blogger Eunice said...

This is Meltan. I can so smell it. HAHAHA. WHY MELTAN NEVER GO MADHATTERS. HUH HUH HUH.

10:05 pm  
Blogger somebody else said...

meltan does not have fifteen dollars, and has been living on nothing but gardenia bread and water in school for the past WEEK. T____T

6:39 pm  
Blogger heidi said...

poor mel tan, i empathise with you. we didn't get good teacher either!

sorry, didn't guess the answers came from you though =P

10:42 pm  
Blogger faitho said...

omg mel tan i got your teacher!!!!!!!

and she's nice what.

8:32 pm  
Blogger somebody else said...

faith: you got ms ang? the rj admin has my hatred forever. she is like the best teacher here lah. why can't they give a humans class the new ex-humans teacher, everyone would be happy. GRARGHKILL.

5:23 pm  
Blogger faitho said...

no, i got the new ex-humans teacher ms chen.

9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home