Sunday, July 10, 2005

Keepin' It Alive

Hey y'all...

Can't think of what to post on my blog, so here I am.

Having a one-week break now, after my test week. My class rocks, especially my group The Fruitballas. Got assignments to do, but of course I haven't got down to them.

Heck, I'll just do a backlog.

On Thursday after my Media and Society test (most of) the class went down to Tampines Mall to celebrate a classmate's birthday. Wanted to go KBox after that (which Fbu3bu4 should go SOMETIME) but no one else did so we went to the arcade instead. After that headed down to Little India for a Madhatter rehearsal. Show will be different but still good. Went for free dinner with Gene after that, yo.

Friday I woke up late and then met my group late and then didn't do anything much. Sat in Tampines library and watched Whose Line vids. -_- Headed down to Esplanade to meet Adeline my ex-guitar-chairperson to hammer out a script because we're emcee-ing for next weekend's RGS Guitar concert.

Saturday I woke up relatively late again and reached the museum late. Was there with my classmate who wants to be a greeter. Went to the Arts House after my duty and saw my flyers on display. XD

Today I will be going to the museum again. I should be packing my room now (heck, I should have done that ages ago) but I am not. Got work to do, of course, but not doing it. I want a class outing. Boo. THEREFORE. Watch the Madhatters next Thursday. Ahahahaha.

1 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

They have Whose Line in TRL?!

5:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home