Sunday, April 10, 2005

this april thirteenth

hmm seems like not many can make it on friday. would it be better to stick to wednesday after school instead then? we don't need to stay out so late. maybe meet in the late afternoon then have dinner together then head home. and yeah we could all wear our mafia shirts! please comment asap and ask everyone else who doesn't check this to confirm so we know which day to meet.

oh and wenyi, i have the quote book. i shall post the quotes in instalments.

here're some from Mrs B:

"You've got to speak up loud and clear cos Mrs. Bala cannot hear."

"Most people have their appendix removed. I'm giving you one."
[/Edit] [Next day] "Ok, take out your appendix!"

[Points to bio assignment on the alimentary canal] "I have a gut feeling about this."

[While teaching us logarithms] "Bring all the logfellows together. Birds of a feather... Logheads must gather!" and later "All logged up... Waterlogged!" and then "This one [ln] is pronouced 'lon'... Not lawn! Requires no mowing." and finally "Some of you need to be mowed!"

[On a worksheet on graph sketching] "Ok, we don't need to go throught the details... Anyway it's quite sketchy."

[After cutting her hair] "But Mrs Bala is not a bigwig to change all these things... As you can see, the bigwig is gone."

"One day, an invisible man met an invisible woman, and they produced children that were nothing much to look at either."

[On Zit's sweaty palms] "The only thing I have to say is... Get a grip!"

"We must stay current... Or we will get a shock!"

:)

p/s: next month, everyone goes for madhatters!

3 Comments:

Blogger Eunice said...

I guess I can; I hope I'm not working then.

8:11 pm  
Blogger Evelyn said...

I'm afraid I can't, again, haha. I have dance SYF practice, very very essential because it's the last prac before the real competition, and after that I have r gym till about 10pm. So...I don't think I'll be able to make it :( Guess I'll see you guys another time then.

8:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello. i absolutely refuse to go out on wednesday because it means i will have to rush back home because there is school the next day. then i can't enjoy myself because i'll be thinking of homework. can't we shift it to next friday instead? the exact date doesn't really matter, right?

9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home