Monday, April 11, 2005

revival! (of this blog) - yay.

Hello. I've had a fairly horrid day, and am feeling ____ ______ because I have NAPFAs tomorrow and will fail, and should be sleeping early, but cannot, because I have stuff to do. I'm incoherent again. Whoo.

Anyway, to further procrastinate, I shall post here, because I feel like it.

<3 the quotes. I am happy most of the time, and very happy sometimes, but it is on days like this that I miss being in our classroom happily sitting with everyone, so, so much. I am wearing my 313 shirt now because it is slightly comforting (saving the 413 one for Wed/Fri).

Gina and I will spout the few lines from The Godfather that we know on Wednesday and confuse everyone. "Leave the gun, take the cannoli." "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse." "_____ is sleeping with the fishes." "Maunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday." "Go to the mattresses."

On Friday, Gina, Debbie & I have Litwing, and Humans BBQ (which may be rescheduled again, for all I know). But if that is the case, we are going for Litwing, then Debbie is going for Humans BBQ, and Gina & I are probably coming to the Esplanade (or going for BBQ briefly, then to Esplanade?)

So yes, things here have actually been happy and content-ish lately (for me), it is just that once in a while you get a horrid day, and today is one of them.

Hope that everyone is happy and doing well.

P.S.: When are the 413 Humans people in RJ having their interviews?

1 Comments:

Blogger Eunice said...

<3 to hanyin *hugs* *offers smores* *no i dunno what smores are, but they're a hufflepuff thing*

12:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home