Tuesday, April 12, 2005

*nostalgic*

Wow so many posts all of a sudden. ^_^

Anyway went for RGS Sports Fest today and was glad I did. Wore green bohemian skirt (Buckle Bohemia!) and Really Cool Hat. Got confused for Waddle person (Wild Wild Waddle). Wanted to dance in the rain, but was going to Esplanade later.

Went to Esplanade to watch Christine (although I couldn't see you on stage; I was sitting so high up!) and was glad I did too. Really good concert (yes IT WAS GOOD CHRISTINE). Met Zhiyi, who sat next to me (coincidence is sometimes good) for first half, then met VJ classmates Ming and Darrel (see?) and went to sit next to them after intermission.

Limped around the whole day because I got burnt on Saturday by my cousin's sparkler and it got septic.

That was my day.

YAY OKAY CONFIRM 15TH RIGHT!

*posts what I posted before in case people don't read all the way down (LIKE FAITH ISSIT?? XD <3)*


Right, here's the deal about our class birthday if no one violenty objects:

We'll be celebrating it on 15 April, Friday, because 13 April is a Wednesday and it would be difficult to stay out too late since the next day is a school day. Meet at Esplanade Rooftop Terrace from 6.30pm and bring whatever you like (including snacks and games). We shall be ordering pizza or something else if you can think of something better for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home