Monday, April 11, 2005

(:

alrighty! friday it is then!

anyways, here's your daily dose of quotes [anyone who has more, please post!]:

[On a particularly hot day] "I'm melting!! My name is Mel and my surname is Ting!" -Ms Ting

[While going thru Functions assignments] "You all don't know how to write in similar form... but your answers are all similar!" -Mrs. B

[Drawing inspiration from our Earth day song/ All the Small Things] "All the Math files/ We must compile/ Worksheets, test sheets..." -Mrs B.

"You are mobile.. But you have stationery!" -Mrs B.

"Janice, please pull down the screen... You should know my shortcomings." -Ms Ning

"Aiyoh you all are so cute you know... Cannot take it." -Ms Neo

"Another song by Smashmouth? Smashing good!" -Mrs. B

[When Photog people went for CCA phototaking] "This is what you call flashback, cos the cameras are flashing back at you." -Mrs. B

"There are other real men I would like to see. Why would I want to see a man-made man?" -Mrs. B


p/s: atiqah! heard lots of people voted you for head councillor!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home