Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Wherein Faith is Cryptic.

Hello everyone! :D

Well. I am sort of in the middle of procastinating my smelly International hist. term paper. Which has a 2000 word limit to a boring question that requires me to write about everything to do with the US policy of containment. Basically, everything.

Anyway. I am also busy obsessing over how cool Howl's (actual) Castle was. I want one. 2. three. 4. Ok, I just want Howl. Hehhh. Or Markl.

Well I think our class performed quite admirably :] That is cool. Yeah I guess there's always going to be something we won't be happy with until we get THE perfect score, but ehh Oprah Winfrey always says "turn the destructive into constructive". Ahem.

Hey ok I should do stuff now.


3 Comments:

Blogger heidi said...

i think admirable is correct =) well done again to everyone!

so to treat yourself, go watch million dollar baby! it's so lovely apart from the ohsocontroversial end. such a work of art by the genius clint eastwood. sigh.

8:21 pm  
Blogger novemberist said...

Hello Faith!

Howl! Markl! Was I the only one who was amused at how there was a "l" at the end of his name? It is actually Michael in the book. And the Scarecrow is Prince Justin.

I feel shallow now. I should be watching cheemer shows.

12:31 am  
Blogger diana said...

Faith you are damn bo liao lah >_< Anyway haha I watched White Noise, which isn't something to shout about either. And Howl isn't shallow what, it's pretty good I thought?

10:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home