Tuesday, February 22, 2005

wheeeeee

heyyy! forget all the brown white whatever letter rumours! they're utter rubbish - i say so!

and by the way, i heard results could be out next monday instead of this friday! that means we can all catch the oscars live in the morning! haha ;) plus we get two whole days of holidays [not to mention monday and tuesday are my long days heheheh]. the only thing is i'll have to take my mock pft this friday boooooo.

diana, remember to sms/call me when you get that phone call on the morning of the day! then i can be the first to congratulate you on your feat! =)

anyways, if you could not tell, heidi is happy today! film is looking good [everyone, keep your *edit* monday afternoons free!] and archery, here i come! =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Eunice said...

BLAH. I want it to be Fridayyyy.

10:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

- I want it to be friday! :)
- Eu! I still need that invite! Haha... sorreeeeehhhh!!! send to msfaithboey can? MUACKS THANK YOU SO MUCH I OWWE YOU A LOT.
- Congrats on Archery, heidi!

<3,faith

6:49 pm  
Blogger novemberist said...

I desperately wanted it to be tomorrow (Friday). Can miss cross country.

Wanted it to be my closure to the week. And we would have the weekend to sulk/celebrate. Now we will have to spend the weekend worrying.

9:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home