Wednesday, February 02, 2005

various notes to various people

TO
Eunice: I can try arranging for you to come & help in film academy. You'd be a LOT of help! =) And I want to help in your experimental film thingum! Oh & I'm glad PA is fun =) TSD needs a PA person.

[*My CT is cool. He's taught GP in VJ, Media studies (or something to that effect) in Singapore Poly, been director/writer of many many films, some of which have actually won awards, he knows Royston Tan personally, and is overjoyed by my request for him to be teacher i/c of film academy]

Hanyin & Gina: What's HC's film soc like?

RJ people: I never got to write in the letter!

HC people: Know that I really wanted to write to you all & say I love you!

Everyone: Who wants to visit RGS with me next Monday instead of next Tuesday [as I won't be in Singapore then]?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home