Sunday, February 20, 2005

results results argh!

the only plus point would be that we actually get to SEE everyone at once...

why does everyone else post so fast?? everytime i actually look at this thing there are 10 plus posts for me to read.

how was friendship week? the councillors had... very interesting plans for us at RJ, just that rather few people were actually enthu enough. there was movie screening on monday tuesday thursday. and they needed AV pple to press the play button for them. dont ask me why. AV pple signed up for duty, went down for duty. I went on tue which had credible viewership, and on thu which was just sad. There was me, mingjie and a senior wudi, and we were all AVU members *hooray*. I thought people actually voted for this thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home