Sunday, February 06, 2005

once in a blue moon reply

I finally got to read the letter!! A few days ago during CT that is. Heh, miss all of you guys loads! Haven't gone for a single 413 gathering so far =( So wenyi, I'll prob turn up, somewhere in bishan since I can't gurantee I'll land up at the correct bustop =S

Oh yeah, Gina, the only reason i heard it was coz council's a real good source of info and we talk with our seniors alot^^ And humans does end early, my class has like one lesson break i think, mostly once and our latest is 5.20 =( after which i crash canoeing training, which shiki and charmaine scold me for >.< And i think I remember the sji one, though I'm not sure if his name was justin. He's taking Lit though he didn't take it in sec school right?

And my bench is in the wing that's opp to cihan's. Dont ask me whether it's left or right because i still haven't figured it out >.< It's the side nearer to the audi. Let me do some Promotion!! We're having HC talenttime on 5th march if I'm not wrong. Get tix and watch!! Some of the bands really ain't that bad, saw the auditions =S This annoucement is brought to you by a member of the AV/PA =D

Haha, my class doesn't have that many secrets because they get dug out sooner or later but we do have an insane number of scandals!! It's crazy I tell you.

And what time are we meeting in RG for CNY? Coz I;m gonna try and get off having to film more than stals for CNY = I'm trying to skip fac dance coz we have to do Tata Young -shudder-

Eu! VJ sounds real fun but haven't had an opportunity to crash coz of the sucky timetable =( and we actually have some talk with royston tan somewhere this year i think!!And Mrs See is still teaching in RG or at least she was at the beginning of the year >.<

<3<3,
hweifen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home