Sunday, February 20, 2005

LET'S GO KBOXING!

Hello!

OMG I haven't been online for the past few days because I have been out late doing TSD stuff or terribly sick (like I am now) and when I come there are so many posts to read ahahaha.

Anyway. LET'S GO KBOXING. On Friday. I have a membership card, meaning I dunno what, but it will be FUN.

And let's go kboxing on 12 March also (the day after my birthday) because it's a Saturday and it should be more convenient for you all right... THIS IS COMPULSARY FOR BROWNEEZ and Izzy. =P

I'm hopefully not going to school next week. I went for TP Open House, met my future seniors, and felt very happy.
Congrats Heidi on your Film thing. I wanna be involved! And yes people please say you'll help me with my film if you haven't already. =P <333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home