Saturday, February 05, 2005

lalalala

Yay, there have been a considerable number of posts since I last posted, so I don't feel bad.

Anyway, my day. Yesterday, ________:
# I was happy.
# Was uniform swapping day in my class. I wore the St Nics uni, and looked un-St-Nic-ish. Oh well. Quite amusing to throw pinafores over the wall between toilet cubicles.
# Heard gossip about Citrus Fruit (note that Citrus Fruit is not Bubblegum or Potted Plant or Lee Hsien Loong). We have more amusing codenames for people, and that is bad, because it makes you want to say something about the person just so that you can use the codename in a sentence.
# Alfian Sa'at came for Litwing, and was cool and very entertaining.
# I went to J8 to sing Janice Heng birthday songs! And listen to people sing the RJ school song in Delifrance! And I was happy some more.


Today I counted coins for Interact, and saw a lot of cool foreign coins which I wanted to steal for Janice, but didn't. We've already given her the tin anyway.

Gina, Debbie and I have a letter reply for the RJ people, but it doesn't seem relevant anymore, so I didn't pass it to you guys.

I must also show you all an interesting parallel.

----

wenyi: If HC has a holiday on Friday, I'll be at the bus stop. Currently, no one has said that there is no holiday, so I'm assuming there is one. This must be a logical fallacy of some sort - argumentum ad something-or-other. But I don't care.

eu: Could you just switch the layout of the blog to one of the default ones and see if the posts appear? I have been the last person who posted for a long time.

charity: What are you referring to in you MSN nick that excludes HC people? Are you coming to visit us? Surprise us, come on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home