Friday, February 11, 2005

IMPENDING

O level results.

Yes.

I want them to come the sooner the better so that I can get out of here. Not that I am not happy in VJ, but 1. I've wanted it for so long and poly just feels right to me, and 2. I need to start again because I am royally screwing up here.

Today I did my History essay (due today) at 4 or 5 in the morning. I actually woke up at 2, but I was stoning until the last possible moment. The teacher is going to slaughter me because it's only two pages. I am so doomed. I so want out of here.

I will miss the people I've met lah, but it's not like I will never see them again. I just need to go do something I really love.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

argh I miss so much and want to let go of so much too.

ok this is going to sound very anticlimatic...

but...

eu can help reinvite me?

-- faith

1:12 am  
Blogger Eunice said...

LOL EH! I invite you dunno how many times already k! Which email you want me to use?

8:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoot! i didn't realise you emailed my stars_glow one...

haha... sorrehhh!

10:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home