Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I *am* posting!

Hah! I am posting! I just haven't been online the past few days.

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE. XD

In other news, the GEP table at VJ rocks. We elitist shits go there to chiong homework in the morning. It's great fun.

And there's an audition for girls from 16 - 18 years at 42 Jalan Mutiara for some Raintree Pictures production this whole week. Apparently TSD always gets these type of offers to audition. I'm going tomorrow, I think if anyone is interested... I dunno what happens, but SMS me I'll give you a number to call? Yep.

Not much to say here, I need to blog a lot in my own blog. Heh, bit strange, this.

If anyone doesn't know where it is it's here.

Edit: Oh, and blogger help says they don't solve customised html problems. -_- How shitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home