Sunday, February 27, 2005

Howdy Hi Ho.

Because I'm bored and have nothing to do, so I shall post stuff here. blahblahblahblah. Sigh so tomorrow is the day, and I have a strange sense of foreboding. I do hope however, that everything goes fine nevertheless. Goodness knows how we will concentrate on your lessons prior to getting our results.

I'm sure certain people are tipped for the 10.30 phonecall or something, so if you do get called up - remember to credit 413! Aw yeah.

In response to Heidi's post on RJ DramaFeste, Joel sent me the Fruit & Veggie Cult recording, which is total pwnage. So anyone who hasn't heard them, should really do and laugh your knickers off.

Did I just say knickers? Must be this overwhelming British education we are getting here in HC.

Crap, I sound like a stuck up pig. I'm not really like that, it's just that my mind is suffering from worry overload. I am going out later to buy football boots with my teammates. Cool, no?

Okay, actually the point of all this was to just say Good Luck and see you guys tomorrow. :S

1 Comments:

Blogger Eunice said...

*raises hand and jumps up and down* I want a Fruit and Veggie Cult recording!!

1:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home