Thursday, February 10, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! =)

Really wish I could have gone back to RGS on Tuesday too! But I spent the entire Tuesday [and Wednesday and today for that matter] gorging on snacks, playing cards, sleeping and eating again, watching some vcds, then eat some more, and play more cards and finally sleep again in a very hot Malaysia. >Edit> Oh oh I got to play with firecrackers too! =) << Blah they shouldn't have the mock PFT thingy right after CNY.

And this is totally random but I wish they would be faster in announcing the results for new CCAs and that there were no second trials for archery. The suspense is killing me! Plus, it's not exactly nice to be CCA-less. Like, "What CCA are you in?" "Oh, I'm still in the process of trying out for archery and I'm setting up a new club but the results aren't out yet." =/

Anyways, I shall be seeing you all tomorrow [yay] albeit for a very short while cos I have, like, 3 concurrent gatherings wheeee. I hope I don't get too addicted to mahjong! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger mrpea said...

heidi wad cca are yu setting up?? wendy wanted to set up golf but she gave up. MAHJONG!! EU WONG!!

10:34 am  
Blogger heidi said...

i'm setting up a film soc which will be known as the Raffles Academy of Film =) go read the earlier posts zit!

11:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home