Monday, February 21, 2005

Argh! Letter! The one telling you how to apply for JAE? I am trying not to listen to all the rumours.

Where are we going on Friday? The esplanade for another picnic? Or would that be odd? And I have already torn out my BK breakfast coupons.

By the way, speaking of parties, Janice Heng, your former P1-P3 classmate is in our class now, and she says that you used to throw very fun themed birthday parties every year with very artistic invitation cards. Or something. Must have been some sort of party if she remembers it seven years later. What happened to those parties? (We were looking at the Rosyth P6 yearbook - everyone looks so cute)

I have P.E. and a GP test tomorrow, argh. When I see RGS girls at the same bus stop as me in the morning, feel like getting on the 132/105 and following them to school.

3 Comments:

Blogger heidi said...

right! let's go bk! i have a coupon thingy too! =)

11:41 pm  
Blogger Eunice said...

GO KBOXING! why no one listen to me!

12:01 am  
Blogger heidi said...

right! we can have a nice bk breakfast and then all go kboxing together =)

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home