Thursday, January 27, 2005

this post intentionally left titleless

Hello!

The last post I see is Hanyin's too! >.<

And ARGH HEIDI ARGH! How, tell me how exactly you can set up a film academy and I don't get to be in it?? And a feature film damn you I never wanna talk to you again >.<<<<<<

I'm just kidding about the never wanna talk to you again part but ARGHHHHH. My heart is broken.

BROKEN.

Anyway. This last week I have opened up a considerable amount so I am back to normal (i.e. insane) and that is good. I have joined harmonica ensemble and PA crew, and PA crew is a lot of fun. So that is good too. I also signed up for astronomy, but they've had a meeting I couldn't go to, and I can't go for tomorrow's meeting either, so I don't know what the situation is for that. I think I'm quite sure I'm going to poly, so. Been going to the open houses (actually only went for one lah - Ngee Ann) and hoping my English gets a distinction so that I can actually make it to the course I want. >.<

So school is fun, life is good, and ARRRRGH TO YOU HEIDI.

=P =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home