Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Schedule!

hullo, from Mrs Naidu to all minus the bits meant for me.

Hello!
Sorry, I know I promised to write 2 days ago but things are crazy here. Hope school is fun for you and that you're making lots of good friends:)

Ok, here's the schedule for these next 2 weeks.

Tomorrow and Friday are not good.
Finish at 530 tomorrow and I need to head down to SIM in Clementi Rd to collect my materials for my BA (Psych) degree prog.
Friday, I am heading down to 1st Toa Payoh Sec at 5 pm, after staff meeting and a leadership workshop for CT Reps coz RG will be debating in the first round of the national tournament.

Next week looks good so far.
Wed and Fri are CCA days here, so we end early. 130 on Wed and 1230 on Fridays. So, if you guys wanna come down, these 2 days are perfect. I can wait for you
til about 4 on Wed and 5 on Friday if you are coming.
But be warned, it is a long walk to IJC from the main road because there are no buses. And it is HOT in this area. Esp in the late afternoons. If you guys are taking cabs, its 21 Champions Way. Just tell the cabdriver it is next to the Sports School. Some cab drivers know this place already.

So, as and when you guys want to come down, just give me a day warning, can?
Btw, some fellas from 411 wanted to come down too. Maybe can hook up with them also. Zhern Leing and company.

I cant wait to see you guys. I miss you all more than you know. And I do hope you got the good teachers that you deserve wherever you all are.

love,
mrs naidu

and in a different email:
I forgot all about a course next Friday. Prob will end at 4 or 5 pm. So, i dont know if you guys wanna make it down that late.


so sweet! =) heh.. anyway, go post your crashing times on msn groups following her schedule.

additions to that: council meeting next wed at 2, will end at 3, normal days end at abt 530 if i'm not wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home