Thursday, January 27, 2005

me again

The last entry I see is my own too. Is something wrong? I am reading everything from the dashboard thing.

Anyway, CCAs I am in are Interact, HACAS and ELDDFS (Film Soc, and possibly Drama & Litwing, though probably not Litwing as they are so brilliant they intimidate me).

Good luck with setting up Film Soc in RJ! So far, Gina and I have gone for one HC Film Soc outing to watch this, which was quite cool (the films anyway, we were the only two J1s at the outing), and we are going for the next one in Feb, probably with more people this time. Maybe we can meet each other at Film Fests and things! Fun! I think everyone in Film Soc here is supposed to make at least one film in the 2 years here. Eunice don't be heart broken. You are brilliant without a Film Soc.

New class is loud, sometimes overly so in a 413 way. Share a homeroom with the senior class, which makes things more interesting than they already are.

Random, but: There are a total of three free thinkers (including me) in my class now (i think), and we all listen to indie rock. Quite amusing, as we were at the Esplanade, at almost exactly the same place where we (various members of 413) heard The Postal Service playing while eating ice-cream, when we (new class people) discovered we all listen to Death Cab. It was odd standing at the same place with new people.

Schedule is in a mess now. I don't even keep my nice ordered lists anymore, the ones with dates to black out when they are over. No idea when I have anything on, and decide what to go for/pon the night before or the day itself. So not sure if am going to crash Innova. Won't go if no one else from HC is going since it is so far away and I have no idea how to get there.

Random, again: I am going to the Asia Premiere of the SpongeBob Squarepants Movie at Sentosa! Whee. There is a Bikini Bottom beach party. I need brain release and an escape from production possibility boundaries.

Am feeling very stoned now, as you probably can tell. Still miss 413 very much though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home