Monday, January 31, 2005

living in your letters

It is late and I am Appearing Offline. But just thought I should post something before I decide whether to go to sleep or re-type/write my Econs notes (which I have not started on - distractions online, argh).

But yes, we got the note from the RJ people. So far only Gina, Debbie & I have read it, because we have not seen anyone except Ci Han, whose name we screamed from the top of the bridge where we were. (Hwei, is your class bench in left or right wing?) I had to ask the messenger specifically for it this time. I hope I remembered to say thank you before scrambling to open it.

Am not sure if we will be writing another letter now that we have a blog, but we have a CT session tomorrow, so if that is boring, we'll bring foolscap.

So don't want to say too much, except that Zit is talking rubbish when she says HC has no gossip. I think I have heard more gossip in the past month than I have in the past four years in RGS. This is not a a good thing. Really wish we were back to our simple days at our nunnery (so my angel calls it) where people were less secretive and there was nothing (much) to gossip about. Or so I believed anyway. Ignorance is bliss.

I think I shall sleep. My school work is dead anyway. I failed to notice that a sonnet was a sonnet in Prac Crit today, and said some embarassing things. Also realised I've been pronouncing "enjambment" wrongly for the past few years. Argh.

P.S.: Will other people please post? It seems as if Gina, Wenyi and I have been posting alternately. There must be interesting things going on in RJ and VJ. I feel out of the loop. You don't have to write about your class.

P.P.S.: Litwing is not actually literature for pigeons, as Diana thinks it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home