Tuesday, January 25, 2005

HEY! I have the incredible urge to type in CAPS because I am so excited, but I shan't.

Yes, Eunice is cool.

Yes, when are we crashing Innova? And who is willing to go to Woodlands to crash?

I hope the RJ people have received the very pointless letter from Gina & I. Written during our Chinese History class. Bah, we have another one tomorrow. Maybe we will write another letter if we are bored.

Have watched Garden State, and it is brilliant (classmate lent me his illegal copy). But wouldn't mind watching again with everyone else, so. We must have a gathering during CNY, and it must materialise this time.

Oh, and our (Debbie, Gina & I) new class has a temporary blog here, if anyone is interested. But it is rather boring now, so. I should stop ending sentences with so, so - whee.

Hanyin

1 Comments:

Blogger novemberist said...

My illegal friend also spent $40 on a Franz Ferdinand shirt online. But hey, I didn't think I would be able to watch it otherwise, and not everybody has parents who buy DVDs for them overseas.

9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home