Thursday, January 27, 2005

an eight-point post

Whee! What a lovely blog! =)

1. I can't see the latest posts either, Wenyi =/

2. I am going for Archery trials tomorrow [& they'd better let me qualify! Hanyin & Eu: The Archery coach knows Mr Lee!] Am also setting up the Raffles Academy of Film [R(A)F]. Everyone in RJ is more than welcome to join! And those who aren't can come and crash or something. It's going to be really really exciting cos apart from the film appreciation, short films etc., Sarah Ong & I are planning to produce a feature film =) I joined Photography & Astronomy as well, but I guess I'll have to quit once I get approval for Film [results will be out by mid-Feb. Pray we'll be accepted!]. Maybe I'll run for Council too.

3. Yes Hanyin we have received and read and re-read your letter!

4. I want to crash Innova too!

5. Let's have a class gathering on the CNY weekend! Oh I know! Why don't we crash Innova on the Friday of CNY week? Then proceed to watch Garden State at Wenyi's house.

6. I can't wait to see everyone again!! [My current class is somewhat like 413. Relatively noisy / not too muggerish / copying of homework / lots of class games. But they very sadly do not get Mafia. Ah well. Nothing can ever beat 413!]

7. I can't wait to watch Finding Neverland!

8. Oh dear, Roger Federer is out of the Australian Open, sniff =(

[ok sorry the last 2 points were totally irrelevant.]

Love you all,
Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home